AM is for AMANITA MUSCARIA: PISS AND FINNEGANS WAKE P. 570-71

AMANITA MUSCARIA, WORD 'PISS AND FINNEGANS WAKE P. 570-71.

"The cyclops, however, "Is" also soma, the "Not-born One-eye" the source of unitary vision. Therefore, while the giant (or dragon) may not appear as wise, nevertheless he frequently guards a "treasure" associated with wisdom or even soma, such as a golden fleece, golden apples, or simply gold. --Peter Lamborn Wilson, Irish Soma.


FLYNAGAINS AWAKE AGAIN BLOG 2005.
FW BLOG 2005.
Horseplay & Finnegans Wake. BLOG 2006.
FW Part 1. Episode 5. Page 106. 2006.
Resurrect The Wake 2007. (Full Article)
THE BREW IS ALL 2007.
JOYCE AND POUND TRANSFORMATIONS 2007.
ALP 111 and RAWs WAKE 2008.
BACK IN THE MUSEYROOM. Page 8 of FW. 2008.
The Jinnies and the Museyroom. Page 8 cont... 2008.





Yes, O pity! At earliest moment! That prickly heat feeling!
Forthink not me spill it's at always so guey. Here we shall do a
far walk (O pity) anygo khaibits till the number one of sairey's
place. Is, is. I want you to admire her sceneries illustrationing
our national first rout, one ought ought one. We shall too
downlook on that ford whcre Sylvanus Sanctus washed but
hurdley those tips of his anointeds. Do not show ever retrorsehim,
crockodeyled, till that you become quite crimstone in the face!
Beware! guardafew! It is Stealer of the Heart! I am anxious in
regard you should everthrown your sillarsalt. I will dui sui,
tef --570

nute ! These brilling waveleaplights! Please say me how sing you
them. Seekhem seckhem! They arise from a clear springwell in
the near of our park which makes the daft to hear all blend. This
place of endearment! How it is clear! And how they cast their
spells upon, the fronds that thereup float, the bookstaff
branchings! The druggeted stems, the leaves incut on trees! Do you
can their tantrist spellings? I can lese, skillmistress aiding. Elm,
bay, this way, cull dare, take a message, tawny runes ilex sallow,
meet me at the pine. Yes, they shall have brought us to the water
trysting, by hedjes of maiden ferm. then here in another place is
their chapelofeases, sold for song, of which you have thought
my praise too much my price. O ma ma! Yes, sad one of Ziod?
Sell me, my soul dear! Ah, my sorrowful, his cloister dreeping
of his monkshood, how it is triste to death, all his dark ivytod!
Where cold in dearth. Yet see, my blanching kissabelle, in the
under close she is allso gay, her kirtles green, her curtsies white,
her peony pears, her nistlingsloes! I, pipette, I must also
quicklingly to tryst myself softly into this littleeasechapel. I would
rather than Ireland! But I pray, make! Do your easiness! O,
peace, this is heaven! O, Mr Prince of Pouringtoher, whatever
shall I pppease to do? Why do you so lifesighs, my precious, as
I hear from you, with limmenings lemantitions, after that swollen
one? I am not sighing, I assure, but only I am soso sorry about
all in my saarasplace. Listen, listen ! I am doing it. Hear more to
those voices! Always I am hearing them. Horsehem coughs
enough. Annshee lispes privily.
--James Joyce, Finnegans Wake, Part:3 Episode:14 Page:571


From here you might like to check out WITCHES BREW by Eric Rosenbloom, that explores Joyce’s use of alchemy within Finnegans Wake. PDF Download..
Maybe you'll listen to Bitches Brew by Miles Davis while your reading?

I'm off to bed..

--fly

Shannanigums Wave Book 1 Chapter 1 d by flyagaric23

No comments: