New Collabs With R.U. Sirius

The esteemed punk writer and cultural agitator, R.U. Sirius, has compiled a new album of material spanning 40 years. I was asked if I wanted to contribute and I jumped at the chance, producing a track built from my voice samples, sequenced and edited using #JammPro software.

Take a listen and grow some new ears. For more deets, visit: https://www.mondo2000.com/2022/04/21/infinite-gesture-21-lyrics-in-search-of-music/

--Steve Fly 

Not A Bug But A Feature
 

Not A Bug But A Feature

We all have a lot of drugs
It’s not a bug it’s a feature
And me I’m easily buzzed
So I can give you a bunch of my drugs

They tell me hugs not studs
They tell me don’t piss in the strudel
But I don’t care for their advice
I’ve got some drugs to make me nice

We’re having too much fun
And all the guns are loaded
And we were born to be wacked
And we were made to attack

We were born inside out
Like in a Cronenberg movie
We have lots of strange drugs
Therefore the whole thing is groovy

credits

from Fake Fur (1982 - 2020) -- The R.U. Sirius Collection (with Various Bands), released August 8, 2016
R.U. Sirius - Steve Fly Agaric 23

Recorded by Steve Fly Agaric 23

To become part of Infinite Gesture
www.mondo2000.com/2022/04/21/infinite-gesture-21-lyrics-in-search-of-music/

 

Mondo Is Italian For World


MONDO is Italian for World

When I opened up her fridge
Saw tablespoons of monkey jizz
Preserved within a box of lemons
Next to the tarantula venom
That is when I had to see
This was just the gal for me

All along the citadel
Physicists were raising hell
Alchemists were raising heaven
Magicians were raising seven
Fools were shouting 23
This must be the place for me

Soon an apparition came
Carrying a vial of fame
Pleased to meet you what’s my name?
“I’m the scepter and the stain”
Come on in, call me “him”
Take this number, call up Tim

It was all a mad charade
And a glorious freak parade
Some got screwed but some got laid
Most got something some got paid
Mondo is Italian for world
I knew this had to be my girl

credits

from Fake Fur (1982 - 2020) -- The R.U. Sirius Collection (with Various Bands), track released May 28, 2022
R.U. Sirius - Steve Fly Agaric 23

Recorded by Steve Fly Agaric 23

To become part of Infinite Gesture
www.mondo2000.com/2022/04/21/infinite-gesture-21-lyrics-in-search-of-music/



https://rusirius.bandcamp.com/album/fake-fur-1982-2020-the-r-u-sirius-collection-with-various-bands

No comments: